"Designed with OrCAD of course!"
Ryan Dunwoody - Pi-Top
Designed with Cadence.
Download design files here...
“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
The Cadence solution reduces our PCB development time by 80 percent
- Gisbert Thomke, Group Leader, IBM R&D Lab
Diamond Light Source - Cadence Customer Success
Cadence Software Updates... Download the PDF guide here
Litho Circuits - Cadence Design House
Using the latest Cadence software
Litho Circuits Ltd,
Raheen Business Park,
PCB Design Services
- IPC CID certified PCB designer engineers with an average of eight years PCB design experience
- Up to nine Litho Design engineers available
- Access to additional pre-approved design resources
- Direct interface with circuit board manufacturers
- Utilising Concurrent Engineering methods
- Designers available to work on-site
- Schematic capture and netlist generation
- Bill of Materials generation
- Library development
- Design of complex multilayer PCB up to 36 layers
- Design for tight pitch BGA devices & chip scale packages incorporating blind, buried & laser drilled vias
- Controlled impedance traces
- Differential pairs and matched lengths
- Split ground and power planes for mixed analog and digital designs
- Design constraints for RF and high speed solutions.
- High Speed digital, Analog, Mixed and RF Designs
- High Density PCBs
- Mechanically constrained PCBs
- Design for Manufacture/Test/Assembly
- Design for EMI requirements
- Power supply board design
Compare the OrCAD and Allegro suites and choose your perfect level
Parallel Systems, providing world leading EDA software, sales, support and training since 1997
Parallel Systems has produced over 300 free tutorials for you