"Designed with OrCAD of course!"
Ryan Dunwoody - Pi-Top
“With Allegro TimingVision, the routing process has sped up dramatically, from four weeks, down to four days,”
Bill Munroe - Cavium
Designed with Cadence.
Download design files here...
“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
The Cadence solution reduces our PCB development time by 80 percent
- Gisbert Thomke, Group Leader, IBM R&D Lab
Now recruiting for Cadence engineers
Diamond Light Source - Cadence Customer Success
Sigrity Speed 2000
Sign off with confidence
Sigrity™ SPEED2000™ technology is the first and only commercially available tool for performing transient simulation of an entire IC package and/or board design. These simulations can incorporate IBIS models. SPEED2000 combines circuit and transmission line simulations with a fast, special-purpose full-wave electromagnetic field solver that computes dynamic interactions within IC package and board structures.
Unique to SPEED2000 is its ability to perform a broad range of signal integrity/power integrity (SI/PI) studies in a single step. SPEED2000 identifies package and board resonance and radiation harmonics, and it can be used to analyze interconnect discontinuities. SPEED2000 is designed for use with popular chip-package-board design flows.
- Performs time domain analysis to confirm that designs meet specified targets
- Understands complex voltage noise propagation including return path discontinuities
- Simulates simultaneous switching noise (SSN) and identifies improvement options
- Assesses various decoupling capacitor implementations
- Determines the impact of variations in stack-up, plane geometries, and I/O configurations
- Identifies package and board resonance and radiation harmonics
- Observes where noise is generated, identifies how it propagates, and determines if it stays within targeted levels
- Provides streamlined workflows for layout-based DDR SSN simulation and layout-based electrical performance checks
- Generates effective pre-layout guidelines and understands the impact of variances as the design progresses
- First and only commercially available transient simulation environment for package/board signal and power integrity
- Single-step environment for comprehensive assessments without the need for model building
- Direct time domain observation and confirmation of system performance to confirm specs are met
- Superior accuracy enabled by advanced meshing and a combination of solvers to account for transmission line, circuit, and field effects
- Fast what-if scenario support to assess targeted design improvements
- Accurate handling of complex 3D structures such as wirebonds and vias
- Flexible 2D and 3D results visualization options including waveforms and virtual walk-through
- Unique electromagnetic control (EMC) simulation solution with support for designs with non-linear drivers and receivers
- Optimized for flows with Cadence® SiP Layout, Allegro® Package Designer, and Allegro PCB Designer
- Readily used in Mentor, Zuken, and Altium flows, accepting a mix of CAD databases where needed for multi-structure design support
Parallel Systems has produced over 300 free tutorials for you