"Designed with OrCAD of course!"
Ryan Dunwoody - Pi-Top
Designed with Cadence.
Download design files here...
“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
The Cadence solution reduces our PCB development time by 80 percent
- Gisbert Thomke, Group Leader, IBM R&D Lab
Diamond Light Source - Cadence Customer Success
Cadence Software Updates... Download the PDF guide here
Free 3D Gerber Viewer Download
Works with Cadence and other CAD tools
ZofzPCB: FREE3D Gerber Viewer
The fastest, easiest, most intuitive way to check your PCB design…
before it goes to manufacturing
Download Now (Completely Free)
If you’re a PCB electronics designer, you know how important it is to review your designs thoroughly before sending them to manufacturing. It’s costly – and embarrassing – to find design errors in a production board.
You also know how difficult it is to really check everything in CAD. You’re dealing with multiple layers, so you can’t see everything at once. Plus, your CAD program generates some structures automatically – you don't see them while you’re in CAD. So it’s hard to visualize your finished board.
Of course, with experience and as you gain confidence in your CAD package, un-caught errors become less likely. But still…
Wouldn’t it be great if you could:
- Look at your PCB design through a different set of eyes?
- Get a completely different perspective than you get from CAD or a 2D Gerber viewer?
- See your board just as it will look when it comes back from production?
- Inspect it from any angle… just like holding the finished board in your hand?
- Be able to “look between the layers” for hidden errors?
Well, now you can… with ZofzPCB.
Compare the OrCAD and Allegro suites and choose your perfect level
Parallel Systems, providing world leading EDA software, sales, support and training since 1997