Designed with Cadence.
Download design files here...
“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
The Cadence solution reduces our PCB development time by 80 percent
- Gisbert Thomke, Group Leader, IBM R&D Lab
Now recruiting for Cadence engineers
Analogue & Micro - Cadence Design House
Using the latest Cadence software
Analogue & Micro
Electronic Design A full development service from specification and schematic design through to system prototyping and testing.
Analogue & Micro Ltd,
Tel: +44 (0) 1633 863 282
The company's expertise includes:
- Electronic and software system design
- VHDL design and devleopment
- Management of client projects, from concept to manufacture
- Prototype system development and testing
- Product approvals (safety, EMC and telecommunications)
- Design for manufacture CB and enclosure design
PCB Design carried out by experienced electronic design engineers. The electronically-aware PCB design service minimises client overhead in managing traditional bureau services. The benefits of this solution, based on electronic principles are:
- Minimised EMC effects
- Optimised board performance
- Built-in circuit review
Compare the OrCAD and Allegro suites and choose your perfect level
Parallel Systems, providing world leading EDA software, sales, support and training since 1997