"Designed with OrCAD of course!"
Ryan Dunwoody - Pi-Top
Designed with Cadence.
Download design files here...
“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
The Cadence solution reduces our PCB development time by 80 percent
- Gisbert Thomke, Group Leader, IBM R&D Lab
Diamond Light Source - Cadence Customer Success
Cadence Software Updates... Download the PDF guide here
Sigrity Power SI
Sign off with confidence
Sigrity™ PowerSI® technology provides fast and accurate full-wave electrical analysis of IC packages and PCBs to overcome increasingly challenging and interrelated power, signal, and electromagnetic interference (EMI) issues. Using PowerSI, you can readily perform a broad range of studies to identify trace and via coupling issues, power/ground fluctuations caused by simultaneously switching outputs, and design regions that are under or over voltage targets.
PowerSI also supports extraction of frequency-dependent network parameter models and enables visualization of complex spatial relationships. It can be readily incorporated into popular PCB, IC package, and system-in-package (SiP) design flows.
- Establishes power delivery system (PDS) guidelines for IC packages and boards
- Evaluates electromagnetic coupling between geometries to enable better component, via, and decap placement
- Extracts frequency-dependent S, Z, and Y parameters for package and board modeling for subsequent time domain SSN simulation
- Anticipates energy leaks with near-field ration display
- Assesses decoupling capacitor strategies and verifies placement effects
- Performs what-if studies on potential design scenarios and stack-up options
- Enables broadband modeling including accurate DC performance characterization (patent pending)
- Integrates seamlessly with 3D solutions for IC packages and boards
- Distributed computing option accelerates analysis time (additional license required)
- Proven through use on thousands of production designs
- Highly accurate, even for designs with unusual plane structures
- Fast throughput with multi-processor support and options for distributed computing
- Ability to support large designs that include both package and board structures
- Flexible visualization options including 3D fly-through
- Extensive user control of port selection and abstraction management
- Strong HSPICE flow support
- Optimized for flows with Cadence® SiP Layout, Allegro® Package Designer, and Allegro PCB Designer
- Readily used in Mentor, Zuken, and Altium flows, accepting a mix of CAD databases where needed for multi-structure design support