“We’re very optimistic about our future with the scalable OrCAD PSpice and Allegro PCB Designer tools"
Sigrity Power SI
Sign off with confidence
Sigrity™ PowerSI® technology provides fast and accurate full-wave electrical analysis of IC packages and PCBs to overcome increasingly challenging and interrelated power, signal, and electromagnetic interference (EMI) issues. Using PowerSI, you can readily perform a broad range of studies to identify trace and via coupling issues, power/ground fluctuations caused by simultaneously switching outputs, and design regions that are under or over voltage targets.
PowerSI also supports extraction of frequency-dependent network parameter models and enables visualization of complex spatial relationships. It can be readily incorporated into popular PCB, IC package, and system-in-package (SiP) design flows.
- Establishes power delivery system (PDS) guidelines for IC packages and boards
- Evaluates electromagnetic coupling between geometries to enable better component, via, and decap placement
- Extracts frequency-dependent S, Z, and Y parameters for package and board modeling for subsequent time domain SSN simulation
- Anticipates energy leaks with near-field ration display
- Assesses decoupling capacitor strategies and verifies placement effects
- Performs what-if studies on potential design scenarios and stack-up options
- Enables broadband modeling including accurate DC performance characterization (patent pending)
- Integrates seamlessly with 3D solutions for IC packages and boards
- Distributed computing option accelerates analysis time (additional license required)
- Proven through use on thousands of production designs
- Highly accurate, even for designs with unusual plane structures
- Fast throughput with multi-processor support and options for distributed computing
- Ability to support large designs that include both package and board structures
- Flexible visualization options including 3D fly-through
- Extensive user control of port selection and abstraction management
- Strong HSPICE flow support
- Optimized for flows with Cadence® SiP Layout, Allegro® Package Designer, and Allegro PCB Designer
- Readily used in Mentor, Zuken, and Altium flows, accepting a mix of CAD databases where needed for multi-structure design support